Arranging Cremation Services for Your Fort Myers Cremation
Arranging a Fort Myers cremation feels like a daunting process if you’ve just lost a loved one. Many families feel overwhelmed by the myriad of details they must manage to arrange end-of-life services when they’re already struggling under the burden of grieving a loved one. Pre-arranging your Fort Myers cremation services removes that burden from your family. Families arranging an immediate need Fort Myers cremation benefit from a good cremation provider that can simplify the process.
Pre-Planning Gives You the Ability to Make Your Own Arrangements
Pre-planning your Fort Myers cremation is the best option when it comes to making end-of-life arrangements. Pre-planning gives you:
- Peace of mind of knowing that end of life details are settled.
- Your family the ability to focus on supporting each other when the time comes instead of trying to make important decisions about end-of-life services.
- The ability to better control costs, and
- A ready-made opportunity to communicate your end-of-life wishes to your family.
You’ll Need Some Basic Details to Make Fort Myers Immediate Need Cremation Arrangements
If you’ve recently lost a loved one, and you need to arrange immediate cremation services, you’ll need a few pieces of information to start the process:
- Birth date of the deceased
- Place of birth
- The Social Security number of the deceased
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s name and state of birth
- If the deceased was a veteran, you’ll need Form DD-214 and a copy of the driver’s license
Before the cremation can proceed, the Fort Myers cremation provider will also need some documentation, which includes:
- Legal authorization for cremation
- A death certificate
Florida cremation law also requires a 48-hour waiting period before the cremation process can occur.
Choose a Cremation Provider that Simplifies the Fort Myers Cremation Process
Under the best of circumstances, dealing with all of the details that accompany the Fort Myers cremation process can be daunting. When a family is deep in the midst of grieving a loved one, it’s very easy for details to be overlooked or problems to come up in the end-of-life planning process.
To simplify the cremation process, families choose a cremation provider that makes it easy to arrange services. A cremation provider like Neptune Society Fort Myers that begins cremation arrangements with a single phone call dramatically reduces the family’s involvement, and gives the family time to focus on their grief and the other details that accompany the death of a loved one. Choosing a cremation provider that simplifies the cremation process and allows advance planning is the best thing a family can do to expedite and simplify the cremation process.